Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Day 2

Well day 2 with Lynilu has almost come to an end. When I got up this morning the first thing I did was go to the gym. I didn't go on Tuesday and was really feeling like I needed to go. It was a great workout and I was very happy that I went. Lynilu was busy getting the last few things done at the house. Here are some pictures of our day.
Sophie dog is very rude when it comes to people eating. Here she is eyeing Lynilu's lunch.
"If I get a little closer and give you those sad puppy dog eyes will you give me a bite?"

Sophie moves in just a little bit closer. You would think we don't feed her at all.
As you can see Lynilu gave in and gave Sophie a bite of her lunch. The result was one happy dog.
The cats are adjusting to have company. Today Sophie-cat did something she has never done and something I personally didn't think she was able to do: she got on the arm of the love seat and just sat there. You will see that she needed the extra support by putting her front paws down on the cushion.
Here is our nightly routine: We surf the net and watch Dr. Phil. Notice Bonk on the arm of the love seat. I believe Lynilu and Bonk were watching a video of cats on Youtube.

This was Bonk's way of saying "I am ready for bed".


That's all for Wednesday.

4 comments:

Lynilu said...

OK, I'm trying to be calm, but a picture of me stuffing my face!?! NOOOOOOOOO!!! OK, OK, I'm breathing again. And I gave her three bites, not just one. For the record.

Well, I'm emotionally distraught and exhausted now. I must rest. Tomorrow we have to talk. sigh.

Monogram Queen said...

Looks like ya'll are having a good time! The pets are so funny! Reilly is a terrible begger too. Terrible.
I lost all my links and i'm trying to re-do them :(

One Messed Up Chick said...

Youre pictures are so awesome, I love your new camera!!!!Im glad youre all having a great time together!

Minnesota Nice said...

BWAAHAAAA, I love those pics of Sophie begging. What a good girl.