Sunday, February 18, 2007

Crash & Burn

Ok, so I think I over did it at the gym. This morning we got up and we were at the gym when it opened at 10am and I did my 55 minutes again. I was so excited because my new heart rate monitor is the same brand at the elliptical so my heart rate was also showing on the machine. I had no idea that it would key in with the machine, so that was a pleasant surprise.

After the gym I noticed that my left ear was hurting a little. Well, I noticed it was hurting yesterday but I ignored it.

Because it is the Chinese New Year we opted for take out Chinese today. Damn it was good. It's been months since I have had Chinese and it was so good.

After lunch I crashed. I laid down at 2:30 and just now got up (5:30). And I didn't get up because I was feeling rested and ready to get up. I knew that if I didn't get up I would never sleep tonight. It didn't help that I had very disturbing dreams.

When I got up I realized my ear is hurting even worse then before I laid down. I think I have an ear infection. I was put on antibiotics by my dentist but never started them and I really don't have an explanation as to why I didn't start them. I woke up and took an antibiotic as well as some Tylenol. My only other concern is that last summer I also had an ear infection and it was due to the teeth problems I was having. The ear that is hurting is on the same side as where those 2 teeth are that need to be looked at.

Tomorrow is my day off from the gym, thank goodness. I am not sure I could handle another day like this at the gym.

2 comments:

Lynilu said...

Tsk, tsk, tsk! the antibiotics aren't for the medicine shelf, you know! Doofus!

TAKE CARE OF YOU!!!

Rose of Sharon said...

I'm impressed with all the hard work you're putting in with your workouts! Great job!

I'm curious about this ear infection problem.