Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Tuesday Pictures

I am finding that our pets are very funny. They have adapted very well to me being home all day. In fact, I think I heard one of them say, "it's so good to see her all day". I had a radio at work and when I brought all my stuff home we put it in the Sophie-dogs room. Yes she does have a room. We put her in the room when we go somewhere because she has showed us that she can not be trusted to her own devices. We used to just shut the door, but now we have a baby gate so the door is open and the cats can still come and go and provide some company for her. Well yesterday we had the radio on to a country station. This country station is called "The Wolf" and every once in a while you hear a wolf as part of their advertisement. Sophie was downstairs on the couch when this commercial came on and Sophie started barking. We decided not to leave it on that station when we are gone because I think that would just drive her nuts.
Here is Sophie. Poor dog has an itch on her back. I love watching her wiggle around on her back. She seems to think it's pretty funny herself as well.
This is Bonk our *almost* 20 year old cat.
Here is our *baby* Ben. He really thinks he is human and it amazes me at the different positions that he will lay in. He is the only one that will let me hold him like a baby.
This is what happens when we buy the cheap cat litter. Bonk requested we stop buying the cheap litter because it keeps sticking to her nose.
Another picture of the litter nose. We were laughing so hard, but she didn't seem too amused by our laughter.
Here is our kitty Brady. He is the most loving and affectionate cat. I think of all of them he is the most excited that I am home during the day. Laura and Brady have a love/hate relationship. They are both so jealous of each other it's not even funny. Every night Brady sleeps on my pillows and stretches out his paws to put them on my face. So sweet.

8 comments:

One Messed Up Chick said...

they are all so darn cute :)

Jolene George said...

Your animals are so cute! A few of our kitties sleep with us...I get jealous because they like to cuddle with Mark more than me. They only want my attantion from me when I'm on the computer or in the bathroom. :o)

Lynilu said...

I love when you update on the furries! I miss them, especially Brady and Sophie, since they were the ones who were most interactive when I cared for them in your absence. They are so sweet, all of them. :')

Tell them China and Ali say, "Hey!"

Caroline said...

eye--thank you and they also thank you for the compliment

jolene--bonk always follows laura to the bathroom. we call bonk laura's bodyguard

lynilu--they all say "meow" and "woof" to you. they miss you too. especially sophie!!! she is counting down the days to when you come back to kc to give her some treats

Missy said...

your furrbabies are just adorable! thank you so much for sharing.

:)

*Mommy Crankypants* said...

Too cute! I love the "kitty litter on the nose" pic. of Bonk. :) Around here, it is our dog Bella that looks like that. *ugh*

Rose of Sharon said...

I love the furkid photos!

And yes, we do have the kitty litter pose/picture as well, but unfortunately it's the dogs that sport it, not the cats!

Mocha barks and goes nuts at the door whenever the pizza commercial comes on with the "ding dong".

SassyFemme said...

I swear Bonk is looking at you as if to say, "How dare you laugh at me when I have this on my nose!"