Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Meme

1. The phone rings. Who are you hoping it is? Hum...when I was at work I was always hoping it was Laura. At home..I am not too sure.

2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart? I try to, but when it's cold or rainy I don't always do.

3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener? I would be more of a listener. I am usually pretty shy when I get in a social setting.

4. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive? Maybe for a few days. But knowing me I would probably eat some poisonous berries.

5. Do you like to ride horses? Hate it, hate it!! When I was 9 my parents sent me to a Horse back riding camp in southern Missouri and it was the worst 2 weeks of my life. My dislike of horses goes back to when I was 8 and I got kicked off a horse.

6. Did you ever go to camp as a kid? Yes. I went here. I went for 6 summers as a kid and loved every minute of it.

7. What was your favorite board game as a kid? LIFE. In fact, it's still my favorite game.

8. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was taken what would you do? Sounds like a trick question to me. NO, I would not.

9. Are you judgmental? Unfortunately I think I am at some times. I think I was taught this in my religious upbringings.

10. Would you date someone with different religious beliefs? Yes

11. Are you continuing your education? Nope, I am done. Have a Masters in Social Work

12. Do you know how to shoot a gun? When I was at camp I learned how to shoot a rifle.

13. If your house was on fire, what's the first thing you'd grab? My clothes and then the pets.

14. How often do you read books? Not as often as I should.

15. Do you think more about the past, present or future? Working on focusing on the present.

16. What is your favorite children's book? Charlotte's Web

17. How tall are you? 5'4

18. Where is your ideal house located? On a beach

19. Last person you talked to? Laura

21. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden? It's been a couple years. I was just telling Laura that we need to go there cause it sounds really good right now.

22. What are your keys on your key chain for? Car and house

23. What did you do last night? Watched Wife Swap and Super Nanny.

24. Where is your current pain at? Right knee

25. Do you like mustard? Yes, all kinds of mustard

26. Do you like your mom or dad? Sounds like another trick question to me. I love my parents, but at this moment I do not like them.

27. How long does it take you in the shower? 10 minutes

28. What movie do you want to see right now? Catch & Release

29. Do you put lotion on your dog or cats? Huh????

30. What did you do for New Year's? It's a secret....only Laura and a one other person know. Curious?

31. Do you think The Grudge was scary? What is The Grudge?

32. Do you own a camera phone? No

33. What's the last letter of your middle name? "N"

34. Who did you vote for on American Idol? I watch, but don't vote. Gee, sounds like a Jehovah's Witness to me.

Anyone up to doing a Meme? Let me know if you do this one.

11 comments:

SassyFemme said...

Oh way to tease on the New Year's thing! Spill!

Lynilu said...

Question #1: ME, OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!

Rose of Sharon said...

Now I want to know what you did on New Year's.....

Caroline said...

sassy--maybe

lynilu--um, yes, I meant to say you. :)

sharon--will have to think about spilling the beans on the blog. could get in serious trouble.

Rose of Sharon said...

Hmmm....I'm her mentor, she'll forgive me! ;)

BTW, I tagged you both (if both of you want to play).

http://ruminatingintheroses.blogspot.com/2007/01/i-was-tagged.html

Caroline said...

sharon--thanks for the tag. i won't get in trouble with laura...although getting in trouble with laura is no walk in the park. :)

Rose of Sharon said...

Uh oh....I'm going to have to remember that....

Note to self: stay on Laura's good side. :)

Monogram Queen said...

I second the I want to know what you did on New Years Eve! *pester* *pester* *pester* hehe....
Hey my right knee hurts too. What's up with that? :(

Ace of Spades said...

Spill on the New Years thing. You are leaving us all hanging. Come on.

I am posting my answers.

One Messed Up Chick said...

Im going to do this too :)

Minnesota Nice said...

The Grudge is the best movie to watch ALONE and IN THE DARK! Woo hoo! Adrenalin rush!