Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Random Tuesday Stuff

Yesterday I was complaining because I was so bored at work and today is the complete opposite. It's been kind of nice. I was out of the office until noon today which did me a lot of good. Looking at the same 4 walls in my office get to me sometime and I needed some space this morning. I think that is part of the reason I am looking for a new job. Not only is my grant ending soon and there is no guarantee of a job afterwards, but I don't feel challenged at work anymore. I have no patience with my clients anymore and it's time for me to move on before I get too burned out. Still no word from that one agency, but I am not too worried about it...yet.

Sandra brought up a good point in one of her comments. I need to make sure they have a good dental plan. Can't you just hear me now: "I don't care about your vacation benefits...what kind of dental plan do you have?" Laura and I have already decided that if I change jobs then we will take out a seperate dental plan for me that pays as good or better then this one I have. Dental plans are farely cheap and with all the problems I have had an extra $50/month would be worth it.

Speaking of dental issues; I am going back to the dentist in about an hour. My appointment from last week was rescheduled due to the weather. I am just having a crown put on so it's no big deal. And the pain I was having last week is gone. I am still going to have them check it out, but I have had no pain since Wednesday of last week. Either it was no big deal or the infection is so bad it's killed the nerve. I am hoping for the first of the two.

1 comment:

Monogram Queen said...

Glad you just have to have a cleaning, yay for Christmas Dental Miracles!!!