Thursday, November 30, 2006

Something other then the weather

Here are the other things going on besides the weather.

*Today is my parents 38th anniversary. IF they were talking to me I am sure I would be taking them out to dinner to celebrate this day. Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad.

*I got on the scale today and much to surprise I have lost another 2lbs. I am now at 18lbs lost. I was so excited that I woke Laura up to tell her. At 7am she wasn't as excited for me. Now that she is more awake she is more excited.

*On Monday my uncle called the house and when Laura answered he said it was a wrong number. Then yesterday, while Laura was home, someone came to the door and left us a JW brochure about "Immoral Sexual behavior". Hum, I wonder who left that at our door in the middle of an ice storm. I called the cult headquarters in NY yesterday and told them to put us on the list of "who not to call on." You can call 1-718-560-5000 and just give them your name and address and they swear they will never call on you again. We'll see how well this goes over.

Back to the weather.....

It's finally snowing!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Casey said...

Snow? I'm so jealous. It missed us. The ice storm as well. Bummer. I could have used Dakota home today with us.

Enjoy the snow - take lots of pictures!

Oh! And congrats onhe additional weight loss. You're doing so well! (I'm envious about that, too. *grin*)

Kitty said...

pI also had a JW drop by my office and leave me two of those thangs.

He was quite good looking. I wonder what he would have said if I told him I was gay? LOL

I think the next time I will tell him that! They come to the office about once a month.