Tuesday, November 21, 2006

My Thanks

As Thanksgiving approaches I thought I would say why I am so thankful this year. Thanksgiving has always been (even when I was a JW) my favorite holiday. Getting together with family and enjoying a good meal is a wonderful way to start out the holiday season.

In 2006 I am thankful for:

*Laura. I had no idea one person would make so many of my dreams come true. Not once has she taken me for granted and I love how she finds news way of showing her love everyday.

*My in-laws. They have accepted me into the family and have always made me feel like I am part of the family. I love how we can agree to disagree on some things, but the love is still there. Family is Family.

*Our pets. Everyday they entertain us in new ways. I am constantly amazed at their unconditional love and loyalty. Each of them came into my life at a time when I needed them.

*My blogger friends. When I started this blog I had no idea I would find so many people around the world that I connect with. The support I have gotten from each of you means so much to me. Thank you.

*God. He is with me each and every day and there isn't a day that goes by that He doesn't show me how blessed I am.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving and is able to spend it with your loved ones.

8 comments:

SassyFemme said...

Life is good! Wishing you and Laura a lovely Thanksgiving!

Lynilu said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you, POOKIE, and the rest of the family!

Caroline said...

sassy--life is very good. hope you and fran also have a wonderful thanksgiving

lynilu--pookie and i thank you and so do rest of the animals.

Casey said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you both!

One Messed Up Chick said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you both as well. We all have alot to be thankful for don't we? :)

Monogram Queen said...

Yep i'm thankful for many of the same things you are. Happy Turkey Day!

Minnesota Nice said...

Cute pic, shouldn't they be wearing pants? Anway Happy Thanksgiving.

Caroline said...

casey--i hope you guys have a great thanksgiving as well

eye--yes we do have a lot to be thankful for

patticake--thanks patti. you guys have a wonderful turkey day

sandra--i hadn't thought of them wearing pants until you said that. yes, I guess they should be wearing pants. :)