Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Help!!

Ok, I need some serious help. I am actually a little embarrassed about all of this, but the first thing is admitting you have a problem.

I am addicted to this video. I blame Kathy Griffin for all of this. When we were waiting for her to come on stage this song was playing. I haven't been able to get this song out of my head ever since. I have even gone as far as TIVOing MTV in hopes that the video will come on. Last night I had Laura download the song for me so I could listen to it 24/7.

Then today I realized I had major problems. I downloaded the song to my cellphone.

I know this will cause a lot of laughing among all of you, but this is a serious problem that I need help with. It has affected my life in so many ways. All I do is think about this song and I am constantly turning to the video channels in hopes of seeing this video. Laura is threatening to leave me due to my obsession.

I need help.

5 comments:

Ace of Spades said...

LOL you are addicted to this song especially if you got it downloaded to your phone.

One Messed Up Chick said...

I needed a laugh tonight, thanks :)

Monogram Queen said...

Well it's a "good" addiction right?

Minnesota Nice said...

I can't help you with your problem, JT has been one of my favorite guilty pleasures for a long time.

Caroline said...

ace--yes, i am really addicted. it's bad

eye--you are more then welcome

traci--i am glad i was able to entertain you

patti--i thought it was good until laura kept looking at me oddly

sandra--i am so glad that there are others out there that can understand what i am going through