Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Interview

This morning was my job interview and I think it went really well. It was one of the most relaxed job interviews I have ever had. The first thing I noticed when I walked into his office was the view. He has a corner office in downtown KC and the view was amazing. I have never worked in an office where you have such a great view. I could get used to that view.

Right now I am working in the clinical social work field and this would be moving to administration. I would actually be supervising 70 employees. WOW. I think it's time to move away from clinical because I am feeling a little burned out of working directly with the clients.

I should know in a couple of weeks if this is a true possibility. I think the opportunity would be great and I am looking forward to seeing what comes from all of this.

Have a great Turkey day.

5 comments:

Casey said...

Good luck to you!!!

SassyFemme said...

Thinking good thoughts for you!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and Laura, too!

Wendy and Karen said...

Wow! That sounds like a wonderful opportunity. We'll keep our fingers crossed for you.

Happy Turkey day!

Caroline said...

casey--thanks so much.

sassy--hope you have a wonderful thanksgiving as well

wendy&karen--i talked with someone that worked for this company and they only had good things to say. thanks for crossing your fingers. i am really hoping this happens.

Monogram Queen said...

Honey I am wishing the BEST for you. I was so scared making a job change and it looks like it's turning out to be a very good thing for me.
The interview went well so i'm sure that's a good sign for you. Keep your fingers crossed and keep us posted. Happy Turkey Day!