Wednesday, October 04, 2006

More Random Stuff

13 Random Things You Like:
1) Laura
2) Chocolate Milk (hate plain milk)
3) Dragonflies
4) The color Navy Blue
5) My Honda Accord
6) The beach
7) Snowy Days
8) Music
9) Pens (I collect all kinds of pens and have been known to take the pen they give you when you sign your credit card at restaurants)
10) All my pets (Sophie-cat, Sophie-dog, Brady, Ben, Bonk and Astro)
11) The number 11
12) Sheets just out of the dryer
13) Campfires

12 Movies
1) The Prince of Tides
2) Notting Hill
3) Brokeback Mountain
4) What About Bob?
5) The Family Stone
6) The Green Mile
7) 50 First Dates
8) The Perfect Storm
9) Steel Magnolias
10) The Horse Whisperer
11) American History X
12) On Golden Pond

10 Things About You
1) I was adopted when I was 3 days old
2) I am double jointed in my hands and arms
3) I had surgery on my right hand when I was 12 and now have a huge scar on my wrist
4) I was married for 5 1/2 years
5) I don't speak to my ex husband
6) I really want to be a Mother someday
7) I take a lot of pictures
8) It only takes me 30 minutes to get ready in the morning (shower included)
9) I was never overweight until I got married
10) I miss my nephews that I don't see

9 People You Talked to Yesterday
1) Laura
2) Sophie-dog
3) Kristie
4) My boss
5) My boss' boss
6) The cute little gay boy at the bagel shop
7) My neighbor
8) God
9) An addict

8 Favorite Foods
1) Bagels
2) Mexican Food
3) McDonald's Cheeseburgers
4) Chips & Salsa
5) Hot dogs
6) Chinese food
7) Seafood
8) 100 Grand Candy Bar

7 Things You are Wearing
1) Shirt
2) Pants
3) Croc Shoes (God, I love these shoes)
4) Bra
5) Underwear
6) Ring
7) Nothing else

5 Things You Touch Everyday
1) Laura
2) My hair
3) The dog and cats
4) The dishwasher
5) My keyboard

4 Shows You Watch
1) The King of Queens
2) ER
3) The Amazing Race
4) Cold Case

3 Favorite Actors/Actress
1) The lady from Cold Case (can't remember her name)
2) Sarah Jessica Parker
3) Mark Walberg

2 Most Recent People You've kissed
1) Laura
2) Sophie-dog

One Person You Could Spend Your Life With
1) Laura

I am not tagging anyone, but anyone that wants to do this, please do. I love reading all the lists.

4 comments:

Minnesota Nice said...

It's so cute that you have a Sophie-cat and a Sophie-dog. If you ever get a hamster or a bird or a snake I guess I already know what you'll name them?

One Messed Up Chick said...

I always look forward to learning more about you as a person! thank you for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I played!

I enjoyed reading your list. :)

Isabel said...

I did my list. :)