Friday, September 01, 2006

My Brady



Please say some extra prayers for Brady. He started throwing up last night and continued throwing up most of the evening. He is at the vet right now. So far they have found blood in his urine and will do further tests. Apparently the vet thinks he might have a bladder infection which is very rare in male cats. (I had no idea) So, please say a few extra prayers for him. He needs them.



**10:30PM Update*** Brady is home and seems to be ok. Just very tired from all day adventure to the vet. Blood work came back just fine. In fact the vet said the blood work is great for a "senior citizen" kitty. Still waiting on the results from the bladder infection. Brady did throw up tonight after we got home. If he continues we will take him back to the vet for an x-ray. The vet informed me that the blood work won't necessarily show cancer. So, if he has no bladder infection and continues to throw up then we move on to the next test. Thanks for all the kitty prayers.

5 comments:

Minnesota Nice said...

OH poor sweet orange kitty - I sure do hope they can take care of him!!!

One Messed Up Chick said...

Your both in my prayers :)

Kitty said...

Brady, auntie Kitty loves you, you gay boy. I hope you get to feeling better. You're in my thoughts and prayers.

Anonymous said...

Testing to see if this goes through. I'm having trouble leaving comments.

Glad he seems ok. Thinking of you all.
-Casey

Anonymous said...

I'm having trouble posting under my own ID. Weird. Something to do with the BETA? Hmmmm.....