Thursday, August 10, 2006

Tag..You're It

I found this on one of those blogs that I lurk around on. I thought this was the coolest thing.


1. Grab the nearest book (of at least 123 pages).
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence (grab next nearest book if fewer than seven sentences found).
4. Post the text of the next three sentences on your blog along with these instructions.
5. Don't you dare dig for that "cool" or "intellectual" book in your closet! I know you were thinking about it! Just pick up whatever is closest.
6. Tag three people

Into the Wild by Jon Krakauer

More and more of the classes he took addressed such pressing social issues as racism and world hunger and inequities in the distribution of wealth. But despite his aversion to money and conspicuous consumption, Chris's political leanings could not be described as liberal. Indeed, he delighted in ridiculing the policies of the Democratic Party and was a vocal admirer of Ronald Reagan.

It says to tag three people. So, tag..you're it...Lynilu, Kim and last but not least Patticake. But if you want to do it anyway I would love to read your results.

5 comments:

Lynilu said...

OK, but later today! I got some steam up for the work around here, and I'm gonna go till I run out!

Minnesota Nice said...

Hmm, you ended up with a kind of cool intellectual one without even trying!

Caroline said...

lynilu--since it's nice and cool today (well, kind of) i am sure you are feeling like working. look forward to seeing your list

sandra--i know. i got lucky.

SassyFemme said...

Well at least I can understand what your book is saying! LOL

Valerie said...

Into the Wild is a very interesting book. Have you read it? I really enjoyed it.

(got here through Sassy, btw)