Wednesday, August 09, 2006

The Final Countdown

I got this from Sandra who got it from someone else, who I am sure got it from someone else.

9 Lasts....
1. Last place you were: My car
2. Last drug used: Larzapam (anti-anxiety)
3. Last beverage: Coke
4. Last Kiss: Laura this morning
5. Last movie seen: The Family Stone. Such a good movie. Not at all what I expected.
6. Last phone call: Laura
7. Last CD played: Foreigner
8. Last bubble bath: A couple weeks ago. No bath when it's this hot outside
9. Last time you cried: Two days ago when I really wanted a smoke

8 Have you Evers....
1. Have you ever dated someone twice: Yes. A couple people. Guess I didn't learn the first time.
2. Have you ever been cheated on: Yes. Ex-husband
3. Have you ever kissed somebody and regretted it: No
4. Have you ever fallen in love: Yes
5. Have you ever lost someone: Yes
6. Have you ever been depressed: Yes, lots of times
7. Have you ever been out of the country: Many times (Mexico, Canada, Englad, many Caribbean Islands, Honodrus)
8. Have you ever been on TV: Yes. Some news channel was doing something about going to the gym and I was at the gym that day and they interviewed me.

7 States You've Been to:
1. New York
2. Minnesota
3. Florida
4. Illinois
5. California
6. Washington
7. Texas

6 Things You've Done Today...
1. Went to the bathroom
2. Took a shower
3. Completed a drug/alcohol assessment (as part of my job, not one for myself)
4. Not smoked (YEA, 6th day now)
5. Surfed the internet
6. Drove on the highway

5 Favorite Things:
1. Laura
2. All our pets
3. ALL my nephews (today is one of my nephews 3rd b-day. Happy B-day Austin)
4. Blogging
5. Reading

4 People You Can Tell Almost Anything..
1. Laura
2. Lynilu
3. My Mom (she just doesn't like eveything I tell her)
4. My co-worker

3 Favorite Colors
1. Navy Blue
2. White
3. Navy Blue

2 things you want to do before you die..
1. Be able to retire and not worry about money
2. Have a child

1 things you regret...
1. Not staying out of the church the first time. I wonder how much farther in my spirtual quest I would be if I had stayed out that first time.

9 comments:

Lynilu said...

Hey, you cheated on #3!!! I'm not doing this one. I see several that I'm not ready to answer at this time in my journey, because they touch some aore spots in me. Hmmm. No, I don't want to analyze that! Have a good day, sweetie!!

Lynilu said...

Uh, that should say ". . . some sore spots . . ." sheesh.

Monogram Queen said...

Good Me~Me and I really really hope you get to have a child some day! It's amazing.

Minnesota Nice said...

There are two shades of Navy Blue apparently!

As for regretting not leaving the church sooner, I say the same thing as I said on my regret -- better late than never!

Caroline said...

lynilu--i know cheaters never win. answer when you are ready

patticake--some days i really want a baby and others i am fine without one. this happens to be one of those days when i really want one

sandra--i just really love navy blue. your regret was so powerful reading.

SassyFemme said...

I htink you're one of the only people I "know" who's put navy blue as a fav. color; very interesting. Yeah for you still not smoking!

Mrs. Dr. S. said...

Great answers Caroline. Fun reading! :)

Caroline said...

sassyfemme--i have always loved navy blue.

courtney--thanks

traci--think and then answer

Trop said...

Thanks for the tag. I played.