Sunday, August 27, 2006

One

Today is Landon's First Birthday. We celebrated his birth with lots of cake with lots and lots of icing and of course a whole table full of presents. Here are some pictures from his special day.




Here he is enjoying is own cake. I think he was so fascinated that there was an entire cake put down in front of him that was just for him. How can life get any better??


From this picture you can see that it didn't take him long to realize that the he WAS suppose to eat all of it and get as messy as he could. The lesson here: you can have your cake and eat it too.
Just one of the many, many gifts that he got today. I told his Mom that he has so many toys now that they are going to need to get a storage unit just for his toys.
It was a wonderful day and I am so glad this little guy is part of my life. Happy Birthday Landon. Auntie Caroline sure loves you.

5 comments:

Wendy and Karen said...

I love it! The blue icing on the cake is "Smurf-alicious"! My little niece had a chocolate pie for her first birthday and it was priceless. Happy B'day to the little guy! - Karen

One Messed Up Chick said...

What a cutie :) Watch out they grow up so fast! Have a great day!

Caroline said...

wendyandkaren--landon eating the cake was priceless. it was so much fun watching him

onecrazylady--he is a cutie

Monogram Queen said...

He is darling! I know you had a BLAST. First birthdays are so special. Well, ALL birthdays are special in my book! Happy Happy Belated Birthday Sweet Boy!

SassyFemme said...

The blue frosting is priceless!