Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Chasing Cars

I have a new favorite group. Snow Patrol is one of the greatest groups. I "discovered" them last May when HBO used their song "Run" for the mini-series "Emprire Falls". I ran out the next day and got their CD. Ten days later we had the car wreck and the CD was lost in all the confusion. I went out and bought another CD. Something happened to that CD and I ended up buying it for a third time. As it always does, after I went out and bought it for the third time I found the second copy a few days later.

I had kind of put the CD I got last year (picture is the cover of this CD) away and had kind of forgotten about them. Yesterday on my way home I heard this song that was awesome. It was the kind that I made it home before the song was over and I sat in the garage listening to the song. I got lucky because they came on after the song and said who it was. When I heard Snow Patrol I was like, "of course".

The song I heard yesterday is called "Chasing Cars". I LOVE, LOVE this song. It is one of the most romantic songs I have heard in a long time. Makes me want to go home and just lay next to Laura in the bed "chasing cars". Go to their website here and listen to the song. The video is also neat, but you have to sign up for their website (it's free) in order to watch the video. You will see what I mean when I say "chasing cars".

Laying next to Laura is one of the greatest things I know. I feel safe, secure and loved. She was worth the wait.

7 comments:

Trop said...

Yes, a great song.

Kitty said...

I like their music too!

Caroline said...

tropopause--i think so also

kitty--i'll have to burn the cd for you. it's really good

Wendy and Karen said...

I love good, new music I haven't heard before. This is awesome! I usually check out iTunes 'New Music Tuesday' stuff but today you provided my new music fix.

Thanks! - Karen

Caroline said...

karen--glad i was able to introduce you to some new music.

Monogram Queen said...

Ahhh nothing better than lying next to the one you love except maybe lying in their arms! I'll have to give Snow Patrol a look-see

Minnesota Nice said...

Yes, yes, Snow Patrol is EXCELLENT! Good taste, Caroline!!