Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Laura's *Other* Love

I have a serious problem and I need some advice. Laura and I are having problems. Let me give you a little history on what is going on.

First of all, it all started about two months ago. I noticed that Laura was getting more and more distracted and it seemed that there was someone else getting her attention. At first I didn't think too much about it. I knew it was not fair for me to tell her "you can't never look at another woman again". I know that when she looks at some woman she feels they are beautiful, etc. But it seems like it's gotten out of hand the last few weeks. This person is all I hear about now. You would think the world has to stop because this person is talking. Laura's entire focus is on her. And I am getting to the point where I am scared for our relationship. But I won't sit back and allow this person to take over what Laura and I once had. It actually makes me kind of sad to think that this person could come in between me and Laura. Laura and I have always had such strong relationship with lots of communication. I mean, we communicate about everything. Now there are times when Laura is focused on this other person and there is only silence between us.

So, if anyone knows how to get a hold of Kathy Griffin I would greatly appreciate it. It seems that Kathy Griffin has become Laura's new obession. I am not sure what she sees in her and I try not to ask too many questions. Last night you would have thought Laura was going through withdraws because her weekly show was not on. Last Friday night I woke up and realized Laura was not in the bed. She was downstairs watching some talk-show with Kathy Griffin. It was 1:30 in the morning. Good God. She needs to get a grip on her obession. Kathy is coming to a small town near KC in November. I am kind of afraid to take Laura. I am afraid I will end up bailing Laura out of jail due to her scaring Kathy Griffin. I am not sure Laura could control herself if Kathy was in the same room.

Any advice?

8 comments:

Lynilu said...

I hate to be the one to tell you, but I saw a slender blonde sneaking in the back door the other day. Are you sure KG isn't already in town?

SassyFemme said...

Um, who the heck is Kathy Griffin???

Caroline said...

lynilu--couldn't have been kathy. kathy has bright red hair..and btw, laura doesn't like blones.

sassyfemme--kathy griffin is a comedian. she has a show on tuesday evenings on bravo. she's kind of crazy if you ask me. i am not sure what laura sees in her.

Casey said...

OMG! You had me going there for a minute and I was scared for you. DON'T DO THAT AGAIN!!!!! :)

My only advice - get ride of cable. :) Good luck.

Zoe said...

Kathy Griffin is a riot, not hot, but definitely funny.

Vajana said...

Kathy Griffin is So hilarious! My husband and I watch her every Tuesday night. I missed her this past week, too!

Monogram Queen said...

Kathy IS funny but I don't think she can compete with you :)
P.S. I doubt if i'd go to see her w/ Laura - it could get ugly ;)

Caroline said...

casey--sorry about that. :) you know i am a child of the 80's i don't know if i could live without cable..isn't that horrible

zoe--i agree with you. i am not too sure what has gotten laura all giggly over kathy

vajana--i had never watched her shows..well neither of us had until one saturday when they were having a marathon of her show and laura watched all of them.

patticake--oh, you are too sweet. i know it could get ugly going to see her. i am not too sure how laura will react