Saturday, July 22, 2006

Finally Some Pictures

Putting photos on my blog is one of my favorite things, as well as seeing everyone else's photos. I have kind of neglected this part of my blog. So,here are some photos from today and this past week.
We got to go visit with Landon today. It's hard to believe that he will be one next month. He is such a cutie. Get a load of those legs on him. He looks more like a sumau (?) wrestler with those big legs.
This is his "mean" face. I still think he looks cute as ever.
Can you tell he just had a popsickle??? It was everywhere. I mean everywhere. I think there was some on the floor, wall and of course all over him. Pictures like this make my clock start ticking louder and louder. Where is that damn snooze button??
So, here are our babies. Brady (left) and Astro (right) are sleeping on our water floaties. They fold up into nice little circles and the cats just love sleeping on them. It's like an air matress I guess.
If you look to the left of the dog you will see one of our kittens that has started coming around with "mama". For some reason he wouldn't sit and pose for the camera. Instead, he ran as soon as I got close.
I went to do laundry and this is what I found in the hamper. Brady will sleep anywhere and everywhere. He was not too amused by the flash fo the camera.

11 comments:

One Messed Up Chick said...

Very cute pictures! Thanks for sharing them.

One Messed Up Chick said...

Very cute pictures! Thanks for sharing them.

Lynilu said...

cool pix! He is a little doll, isn't he? And thanks for your emotional support. gaaack. ptooie!

Caroline said...

onecrazylady--you're welcome for sharing them. landon is a cutie

lynilu--he's a doll and has a great set of lungs as well. he's discovered that he can scream.

Isabel said...

I like looking at your pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Rainbow Momma said...

Great pics. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I've bookmarked yours and I'll definitely visit again. :)

Rainbow Momma said...

Great pics! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I've bookmarked yours and I'll definitely be back. :)

Monogram Queen said...

I love looking at pictures too as well as sharing them. Cute kiddo & pets! I like your Welcome Dog too! Does it bark (motion activated?)

Caroline said...

traci--thanks. i am already for fall. one week of hot temps is just about enough for me.

rainbowmamma--thanks for stopping by

patticake--no, our welcome dog does not bark. and actually since this picture was taken, one of the cats knocked the dog off and the sign broke. this is our second one for this year. i guess i should put it somewhere else.

Minnesota Nice said...

Awww, does that little stripey kitten need a home? He is adorable!

Caroline said...

sandra--YES. the little kitten is one of our strays. He is soooo cute. I would even drive him to you. :):)