Monday, May 15, 2006

Road Trip

Two showers this morning and no leaks. YEA!! I also put in our formal complaint with the local Better business Bureau regarding the Fix-it Guys. I am really looking forward to their response regarding everything.

This evening we are making a road trip to Missouri's wonderful capital Jefferson City. We have some things to take care of and will be back home by tomorrow afternoon. Sophie-dog is all excited because that means tons of spoiling and hugs/kisses from Grandma and Grandpa. As soon as we pull onto their street she knows where she is and gets all excited. Getting her out of the car when we are at their house is sometimes a challenge. There are times when my insecurities come into play and I wonder if she likes then better then me.:)

Even though we are going to Jefferson City for business, I am looking forward to the night in the hotel. I love staying in hotels. Plus, having the day off from work tomorrow is always a good thing. A day off in the middle of the week makes the week go by faster.

5 comments:

Isabel said...

Glad the water isn't leaking anymore.
Have fun in Jefferson City.

Mrs. Dr. S. said...

You're gone now... but I hope you have a safe trip and a fun time away. Hotels rock! Enjoy your day off work!

Monogram Queen said...

Glad your remodeling problems seem to be over! Have a great trip! (light a few candles & pack some bubble bath for the hotel room) :)
I need to post some cat pictures on my blog, i've got Reilly and the baby and Brett & Spooky will be jealous

Trop said...

I may be in KC on business June 21. No details, but I'll keep you posted.

Caroline said...

isabel--we are so happy there is no water leaking..

courtney--hotels do rock. we had fun last night. :)

patticake--we did have a good trip, but always good to be home to the "kids"

tropopause--that would be wonderful. we would have to get together for dinner. Keep us posted for sure.