Wednesday, May 17, 2006

The ABC's of Me

I have seen this on almost all the blogs that I read. So here are the ABC's of me.

Accent: I don't think I have one. I have been told from people not from the midwest that I have a small southern accent.

Booze: I don't drink that much, but I do love a Corona every once in a while.

Chore I hate: Changing the cat liter

Dog or Cat: Both 1 dog and 5 cats

Essential Electronic: Computer and a close second is remote for tv.

Favorite Cologne: Escape

Gold or Silver: Silver

Hometown: Leawood, KS

Insomnia: Maybe once or twice in my life

Job Title: Program Manager

Kids: None, unless you count the dog and cats.

Living Arrangements: 3 bedroom house that I share with Laura and our "kids"

Most Admirable Trait: Honest

Number of Sexual Partners: 4 guys and 4 girls

Overnight Hospital Stays: A few

Phobias: The house catching on fire

Quote: "Be the change you wish to see in the world" (sorry, can't remember who the quote is from)

Religion: Raised Jehovah's Witness. Currently..none

Siblings: One brother, Jim, almost 35

Time I Wake Up: 7:30am during the week and 8am on weekends

Unusual Talent/Skill: I remember dates like you would not believe. This includes b-days, anniversarys..etc

Vegetable I love: Aspargus

Worse Habit: picking at the calcus on my foot

X-Rays: Several of my back

Yummy foods I make: Sadly, none

Zodiac Sign: Gemini

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your quote is from Mahatma Gandhi. and your worst habit . . . I tho't we got you off of that!!! Sheesh!

Caroline said...

lyn--thanks..i couldn't remember for the life of me who wrote that..no, i still have that horrible habit. i have tried everything. when i get really nervous i just start picking..it's horrible. i think i need a 12 step program to get off picking my feet. :)

SassyFemme said...

I like your quote!

Zoe said...

So your birthday is coming up soon, when? I'm a gemini too.

Caroline said...

sassyfemme--the first time I saw this quote it was on a marque at a church

zoe--my b-day is may 29

Monogram Queen said...

I love these ABC me_mes! You find out the most interesting things about people. Yes, cats & dogs qualify as kids :)

Caroline said...

patticake--i love the lists because on days when i feel lazy or just don't have any ideas then they come in handy