Thursday, May 25, 2006

Interview Me

Here are some questions from Isabel. And here are my responses. To play this game, if you want to be interviewed then simply put "interview me" in your response and I will post questions for you. You then post your responses on your blog.

1) What do you like most about your job? I think what I like the most is the laid back feeling this office has. My boss has a lot to do with that. As long as you get your work done then there are no problems. There are some days when I don't see him at all. Plus, I get to set my own schedule with the clients. If I don't want to do an assessment during a certain time, then I block out my schedule. Plus, the other person in my department is funny as hell and cracks me up every single day.

2) Pick one thing you wish Laura would do for you. Why did you pick it? (totally stealing Holly's question) Plan a secret vacation and take me away. I have always dreamed of my love planning a secret vacation and just taking me away. I guess I watch too many movies.

3) Everyone has something that makes them special and unique. What is yours? Gosh, this is a hard one. I guess it would be that I remember numbers like a crazy person. I remember b-days of almost everyone I meet and phones numbers as well. I can just hear a phone number once and remember it for years.

4)What is your favorite memory? Most of my favorite memories of childhood are from summer camp. I had some of the best times. Oh wait, I just thought of another one. When I was young my parents had a cabin at a lake about 30 minutes from our house. We would go there every single weekend between April and October. We were there one weekend and it happended to be my b-day. The old lady that lived next door had made me a b-day cake. I think I was around 7 or 8 and it was my first b-day cake. I was so excited. To this day I can still remember what that cake looked like.

5) And finally, what is the weather like today? Right now it's about 95 degrees and humid. There isn't a cloud in the sky and it actually looks very nice outside. Then you step outside and it's horrible. We went straight from winter to summer. What happened to spring?

6 comments:

Isabel said...

I've always wanted someone to plan a secret vacation for me too. I almost put that on there too. 95 and humid. Yuck. I could handle the heat but not the humidity.

Love your answers.

Monogram Queen said...

I am SO with you on #2 also. I am always the one planning the vacations/getaways. Oh well... maybe one day!

One Messed Up Chick said...

When you get back you can ask me some questions if you want, it will give me something to post about :)

Mrs. Dr. S. said...

I love your answer to #2. I would SO love that!

Interview me! :)

Caroline said...

onecrazylady--here are your questions:
1) Did you birthday wish from last year come true?

2) Have you and Nathalie thought about moving to Canada so you both could work?

3) If you won the lottery what is the first thing you would buy?

4) What is your favorite memory as a child?

5) What is your favorite month and why?



courtney--here are your questions:

1) What is the most romantic thing Kim has ever done for you?

2) How many children do you and Kim want to have? Do you have any names picked out yet?

3) Do miss living in your hometown? What do you miss the most about not living there?

4)What is one modern day convience item that you just can't live without?

5) What is your dream car and why is that your dream car?

Mrs. Dr. S. said...

Thanks Caroline