Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Fred Phelps



It's good to know that Fred Phelps doesn't just target individuals that are gay. Looks like he has a new target for his "moral war". All I have to say is..what a fucking freak. This is the guy that protests at funerals for gay people and people that have died in the war. The person that forwarded this to me said that Fred Phelps was recently protesting a soliders funeral and the widow of the solider went up to him and said, "why would you want to protest my husbands funeral?" His response to her was, "you are to blame also for his death." The world is not a better place because of Fred Phelps.

9 comments:

pack of 2 said...

yep, that guy is crazy

Zoe said...

Isn't he ther fuckwitt who runs that website godhatesfags? He protested in my town, what jag.

pack of 2 said...

He also protested here because one of the local high school did the Laramie Project in drama...it was the story of Matthew Shepherd.

The students here protested back.

Shelly

Caroline said...

packof2--crazy is being nice

zoe--yes he does run that website..

packof2--good for the students to protest back

Minnesota Nice said...

His website is one of the most evil things I've ever seen...with a clock clicking how many minutes Matthew Shepherd's been in hell???? He's a terrible child abuser, half his kids don't speak to him, the other half are brain-washed and do the protests with him.

Caroline said...

sandra--i didn't know that about his kids. I knew some of the protested with him, but hadn't heard that half of them don't speak to him. Makes sense though. He's a crazy Mother &%*&^&^^&*&

Shirky said...

yes, somewhere I read a long article about the family's history while the kids were growing up, how he beat them really badly, several of them are estranged (one daughter had her name changed because of the reputation) but several others now make up his "church", and their children too. It's creepy and bizarre.

Minnesota Nice said...

Here's a link if you want to know everything there is to know about Phelps. I'm a big believer in knowing your enemies so I read it, but I'll warn you it's disgusting: http://www.plattsburghforpeace.com/fredphelps.htm

Caroline said...

Wow. He is more messsed up then I ever imagined. Thanks for sharing that website with me.

I have posted a new website under my "links" part. It's a website about hate crimes and it shares verses from the Bible that show we should be loving, not hateful.