Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Weekly Pictures

Here are some recent pictures I have taken of the pets. They are my "guinea pigs" with the whole camera thing. By the way, have I told you have much I love my new camera.

This is a picture of Ben trying to hide under the table. He did not realize I can still take his picture through the GLASS top.
This is what appears to be an ordinary picture of Sophie Dog and her favorite toy. If you look in the far back right corner you will see what appears to be Linda Blair disguised as Ben. It's kind of like playing a record backwards and hearing thoughts from the devil.
This is Bonk. She is very vain and loves having her picture taken. I tried to get her to back up, but she wanted everyone to see the pimple she has on her chin. I tried to tell her turn to the other side, but she kept insisting this was her best side.
This is our big baby Astro. I am not sure why he curls his arms up like that. He just doesn't understand that he is 20 pounds of scared shitless.
This is our other big baby, Sophie Cat. (anyone visiting this site for the first time and wondering why we have a dog and cat named Sophie...simple..we are a blended family and neither of them wanted to change their names) She thinks that we lay the pillows out just for her every night.

4 comments:

SassyFemme said...

I love the phrase "20 pounds of scared shitless", that's just so perfect! We have 12 pounds of scared shitless.

Francesca said...

cute!...and hilarious!

Isabel said...

awwww, love the picture. Like how Bonks is a little ham. Great pictures. Thanks for sharing them. Digital cameras are the best.

Ragged Around the Edges said...

Gotta love cat photos, ain't nothin' better.