Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Today's News

As I was driving into work I heard something kind of disturbing on the radio. Angeline Jolie is pregnant????????? All I can say is she cheap and I am sure she gave something more then just a baby to Brad Pitt. On to more interesting topics..

Last night on the news we saw a story that is upsetting. I believe the story took place in the south. A 9 year old girl and her sister painted an American flag in their cul-da-sac. A few veterans saw this and took these little kids to the city council because they thought they were being disrespectful of the American flag..blah blah blah... Give me a fucking break. They showed these two little sweet kids crying saying they were really sorry and they would do everything to get rid of the painted flag on the street. Here's my problem with this: 1) The little girls did not take an actual flag and deface it. They painted on on the street to show their patriotrism. 2) How dare those old men for making such a big deal that they take them to the city council and make them so upset.

At least these little girls are showing some love for their country. There are some kids that don't give a damn about our country (I think mostly Jehovah's Witness kids..). I feel it was a huge waste of time and money for these old cranky men to make such a big deal out of this. They need to get a fucking life.

4 comments:

pack of 2 said...

I am not happy about the baby news...AT ALL!!! Poor Jennifer!

Those old men sound like crabby old men with nothing better to do...unbelievable.

What happened to Laura? She hasn't posted in a while?

Shelly

Zoe said...

You know, I used to like Angelina and Brad until they got together and started spawning. And americans think that gays are ruinning marraige and society, PLEASE!

Isabel said...

Eh... I've never liked Angelina Jolie.

I can't believe those old men did that to the little girls.

Caroline said...

packof2--we are not happy about the whole baby thing either. But I will be curious to see what the baby looks like.. Laura has been sick for 5 days...plus she is so busy now that school is back in session

zoe--i agree about the whole marriage thing...i am not sure why some people thing gays will ruin marriage..hell heterosexuals have been ruining marriage for centeries

sweet angel--we couldn't believe that story with the veterans either...