Friday, December 16, 2005

Tag...You're it

Yesterday I woke up with a sore throat and a headache. I was hoping it was just because the air was dry, etc. Throughout the entire day yesterday I was not feeling good. When I got up with Laura at 5am I took 3 Tylenol. It didn't seem to help my head at all. So when I got to work I took some Ibuprofen. That always works. But I was sooo tired all day.

So, this morning the dog woke me up at 4:30am to go outside. Whatever I have has moved into my chest. Usually when I get a cold it will start out as a head cold and then because I smoke will gradually go into my chest. Not this time. It has gone straight for the chest. Everytim I smoke it burns and when I cough I can feel the tightness in my chest. I would have called in this morning, but since I called in one day last week I didn't think it was such a good idea. And it is Friday, so I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I then realized the "common cold" had tagged me and I was it. Damn.

I am off to get some hot cocca. I am hoping that will help my throat and congestion.

5 comments:

pack of 2 said...

feel better...hey at least you won't want to smoke as much:)

I always think I am quitting when I am sick...I always end up back on em though!!!

S

Caroline said...

I always cut back on my smoking when I am sick because it hurts. I always think, "this is a perfect time to just quit". But then as soon as I am feeling better I am like a chimmney again. Maybe I'll quit in my next life.

Kami said...

Ugh; hope you feel better!

Found you talking about tampons over at RSG's! ;)

Isabel said...

Hope you feel better.

Francesca said...

Bummer, sunshine!....I hope you are better soon...rest up and take care this weekend...

hugs to ya!