Saturday, December 17, 2005

And Yet Another List

Got this from InvisibleIsland who didn't tag anyone, but I decided to do it anyway.

4 Jobs that I have had
1)My first job was at a Captain D's. I hated it, but my parents had bought me a $750 car and I had to repay them. I have never, and never will work fast food again.
2) Lifeguard. For 3 wonderful summers I was a lifeguard at a neighborhood pool. Sitting at the pool getting tan and getting paid. I was in heaven.
3) Assistant Manager at B. Daltons. It started out as just a summer job, but before I knew it I was working full-time and then eventually became Assistant Manager. I loved working around all the books, but hated retail. I left to finish my schooling.
4)Social Worker. Currently working as a social worker. Can't imagine doing anything else. I might have to unless Bush changes things and stops cutting out all the social service funds.

4 Movies You could watch over and over
1) 50 First Dates. Not only is the movie funny, but it has great scenery, but the soundtrack is kick ass as well.
2) The Perfect Storm. Just one of those great stories.
3) The Prince of Tides. I think I saw it 10 times in the theatre. This movie pretty much consumed my senior year in high school
4) If these Walls Could Talk 2. Makes me proud to be a lesbian living in 2005

4 Places I have lived
1) Leawood, KS
2) Kansas City, MO
3) Leawood, KS
4) Kansas City, MO
(sorry I know it's not too exciting. Haven't moved around that much)

4 TV show you love to watch
1) Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
2) Intervention
3) Survivor
4) The Apprentice

4 Places You have been on vacation
1) Hawaii (5 different times)
2) Cayman (3 different times)
3) London
4) Cozumel

4 Websites You visit Daily
1) www.thekansascitychannel.com (local news)
2) www.packof2.blogspot.com (Packof2)
3) www.invisibleisland.blogspot.com (Francesca)
4) www.rosie.com (Rose O'Donnell)

4 Favorite Foods
1) Mexican (could eat it at every meal)
2) Chinese
3) Anything Laura cooks (she's a wonderful cook)
4) Anything Laura's Mom cooks (Laura had a wonderful teacher)

4 Places I would Rather be right now
1) On the beach
2) New York City (I can only imagine Christmas in New York City)
3) Anywhere with Laura
4) Florida Keys

6 comments:

pack of 2 said...

great list!
I worked for a fast food restaurant when I was 16...never again...LOL.

I can't believe you have been to Hawaii 5 times...next time you better take Angie & me:)

Shelly

SassyFemme said...

Oh I liked reading this! I haven't seen this one at any other blog (that I remember). I worked at McD's for about 2 weeks at 16. I hated it and quit. Would you believe I haven't seen any of the movies you put down? I think I need to see 50 First and These Walls. I adore Extreme Makeover Home Edition! When that's on I don't move from my chair. You've been to some great places on vacation. I'm jealous! :)

Francesca said...

Nice list, Caroline!

Hawaii 5 times!!!!...It must be great, then! I think I had better go there!

Hope you are feeling lots better...

Caroline said...

Packof2-I hated fast food and that is why I have never gone back to that kind of work. Having a job in fast food at an early age gave me the encouragment to stay in school

sassyfemme-We always watch Extreme Makeover and end up crying and then wonder why we watch this show. They came to KC in the spring and did a house about 5 minutes from us. It was so exciting

francesa-My parents went to Hawaii when I was 11 and fell in love with it. I think that is why we went so much. They still (I think) go every year.

Ragged Around the Edges said...

I so love The Prince of Tides. Dontcha love the music.

Renee said...

I just saw this post and we have a friend who is a news guy at the Kansas city channel, Jere Gish. Just thought that was cool. :-) You have a very nice blog too. I'll be back to visit often:)