Wednesday, November 23, 2005

What I am thankful for

Here are the things I am Thankful this year:

1)Laura--She has been my best friend, my lover and the person that I can turn to when things are the best and when things are the worst. She is truly the best thing that has ever happened to me.

2) Family--Even though my family has disowned me, I have gained a whole new family. Laura's family from day 1 has accepted me as part of their family. They love and accept me exactly the way I am. They have shown me the true meaning of what a family is.

3) My pets--they are always there at the front door when I come home and are always thrilled that I am home. Even when I am having a horrible day, they forgive me when I yell at them.

4) My job--there are many people that do not have a job, or are getting ready to loose their job (GM workers). I am thankful that I have a job that allows me to do what I love

5) My health--I am thankful that I have woke up and am finally taking care of my body. My body on the other hand has responded well to the changes I have made and I have never felt better physically.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!! ENJOY THE DAY WITH YOUR LOVED ONES!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

To the friends of Caroline,

Let me say how thankful I am you are out there, all over. On the eve of Thanksgiving it seemed appropriate for me to log on and make one of my rare appearences. This blog is solely Caroline's for a number of reasons. Thank you for this being such a safe place for her to vent her frustrations and share the triumphs, too. I watched her sitting on the couch this evening, and it brought tears to my eyes. We are preparing to spend the holiday with my family. I will never understand her parents. But, let me tell you, if Caroline's in your life, be it as a fellow blogger or whatever, you've got serious back up. Never a kinder, gentler spirit will we have the good fortune to meet. Too bad some misguided folks are missing out.

Good eats and blessings to all.
Caroline's Love Slave

Isabel said...

Happy Thanksgiving.

pack of 2 said...

That was so nice Laura!
We enjoy keeping up with Carolibne & can clearly see what a wonderful person she is.
Happy Thanksgiving to you both & thanks for making an appearance in blog land!

Shelly

pack of 2 said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you both and I hope you have a great day.

Angie

Francesca said...

Hi Caroline and Laura! Hope you had a happy Thanksgiving!

***Laura, that was a really sweet and loving post!

Hugs to the both of you!

;)

Teena in Toronto said...

Ha! Great picture :)

SassyFemme said...

Sounds like you have good things to be Thankful for, too. So glad that Laura's family is so accepting of you guys.

Laura, loved what you wrote! That was very sweet.