Monday, November 07, 2005

Weekend Update

I heard some interesting news over the weekend. I heard from a family friend that my brother and his wife and now living back in the KC area. They had been living about 3 hours away at the Lake of the Ozarks. I never understood how they could afford to live down there when my brother is barely working and his wife is pregnant all the time. Doesn't really surprise me. Actually I think it's kind of funny.

My brother has 4 wonderful little boys. I am closest with the oldest, who is now 11 1/2. (wow, writing that down makes me feel old now) His oldest has a different Mother then the other 3. Thank God, because his current wife is nuts!! I have never liked her and she knows that. My Mother has admitted that as well, but would never say that now. When my brothers current wife gave birth to their second son, she did not allow me or my Mother in the delivery room. No big deal. Well, several months later when I told my brother and her that I was gay she came to me and said, "I have something to tell you. The reason that I didn't want you in the delivery room when Austin was born was because I was afraid you were wanting to look at my croch." WTF!!!!!!!!!! That is so messed up. Why in the hell would I would to look at you. It's been downhill since then. But that's ok because I don't think I would want to have any sort of relationship with someone that would think that.

I am just laughing my ass off that they are back in town. Last winter when they had just moved down to the lake my brother gave me their address because he wanted me and Laura to come down for a visit. Well, we never went. This past July we went down to the lake for a three day weekend and we were staying about 10 minutes from their house. We drove by and found their house. It was a really nice house right on the water. I knew there was no way in hell they could afford someplace like that. I knew my parents had to be paying for their rent since they kept popping out babies. I was right.

My brother has never amounted to anything. He does not realize he does not get a reward for procreating. Don't get me wrong, I adore my nephews. But when you are unable to support yourself, why would you continue to bring children the world. And as a taxpayer for the state of Missouri, I don't like having to support them.

Don't mind me while I continue to chuckle about this.....

2 comments:

pack of 2 said...

When your sister in law said that you should have responded with, "Don't flatter yourself."

Give me a break...some people are so vain...like you haven't seen a croch before AND like HERS would be attactive while pushing a baby's head through it...PLEEEEEEEZE!!!

Shelly

Caroline said...

I totally agree. My brother and his wife are so messed up. As much as I love my nephews, I don't think I will try to contact them until they are grown. Wouldn't want to put them in the middle of our crazy family shit.