Monday, November 07, 2005

My Fair Brady



I don't know if anyone has been watching this show, but it was bizarre. "Peter" from the Brady bunch is all grown up and dating a 22 year old. First of all, he is the same age as her Father. That's just weird to me. Second, they are both disgusting people. Watching the show was an experience. Like a co-worker told me today, it's like watching a train wreck. You know you should look away, but you can't. The whole show was based on her wanting a commitement out of him and he not wanting to get married for a third time. Last night was funny because he was reading a list of what he liked about her. It was sweet, but it was funny watching up look up from his reading glasses to look at her. Here are some examples of the gross things they did on the show:

1) They were swimming in the ocean and she went under the water in front of him and he peed in her face.

2) They both fart when they seem to have nothing else to say. And the farts are loud enough you can hear them

3) She burps louder then any person I have ever known. It's ok to burp after a meal, or drinking a coke, etc. But she burps all the freaking time

4) He told her Mother that he would marry her when her sexual intelligence caught up to her mental intelligence.

That was just a highlight. I estimate I wasted 5 hours of my life watching this show. Yes, it was entertaining, but brought nothing to my life.

2 comments:

pack of 2 said...

Shame on Peter Brady...peeing in her face????

I could handle the rest but...NOT that! GROSS!!!

I was one of the lucky ones that did NOT waste 5 hrs on that show...I'm sure I have wasted at least that much time on other shows though.

Thanks for the warning!

Shelly

Isabel said...

I admit, I watched some of the episodes. I stopped watching when they went on that romantic getaway after meeting her parents.