Friday, November 04, 2005

Things about me

A book I am currently reading: A Million Little Pieces

CD that is in my car right now: Soundtrack to "Love Actually"

5 things I can't live without
1) Air conditioning
2) CD player
3) My contacts
4) TV
5) Laura (I guess she should have been #1)

5 Things I could do without
1) The smell in the office
2) Organizied religion
3) Rush-hour traffic
4) Having to get up early in the morning
5) My extra pounds

Coke or Pepsi: Coke...Pepsi taste like sugar to me

Favorite Boys Name: Jackson

Favorite Girls Name: Kennedy or Harper

Favorite Season: Fall

Least Favorite Season: Summer

Lucky Number: 11

Favorite Color: Navy Blue

Favorite Holiday: Thanksgiving

Current Song on Radio: JoDee Messeni (sp?) "I want a man that stands beside me"

Most often curse word used: Dammit

Favorite Time of Day: 7pm

What I would do with $100 extra dollars: Start my Christmas shopping a little early

What you wanted to be when you grew up and what you do now: Wanted to be a teacher. I am now a Social Worker. (got close though...my partner is a teacher)

3 comments:

pack of 2 said...

great list!!!

Thanks,

Shelly

SassyFemme said...

Finally have some time to sit and look more at your blog. Enjoyed reading this entry! I wanted to be a social worker when I "grew up", but am a teacher instead. I'm not sure I'm "grown up" though. LOL

Ragged Around the Edges said...

I have been looking for a copy of A Million Little Pieces and they are all sold out. I have been spying on this book for months and then it hits Oprah and everyone gets it. Darn that Oprah! I am jealous you got a copy.