Thursday, November 03, 2005

Trading Spouses


Ok, did anyone see Trading Spouses last night? It was one of the weirdest shows I have ever seen. This woman in this picture is NUTS!!!!! She was upset because they were into astrology and had gargoyles in the house. To her, if someone doesn't have Jesus in their heart, they are nothing. It was a two part one, so the second half will be on next Wednesday. It appears as if the woman has a complete breakdown and goes insane. On the preview she was screaming and tearing up something saying, "This woman is not Christian." It looks like it's going to be wild. Got me thinking why I wouldn't do a trading spouses type of show. Here are my reasons:

1) I wouldn't want cameras following my every single move
2) I am perfectly happy with my spouse, I wouldn't trade her for anything
3) I could end up trading places with some psycho like this woman and Laura would hate me for months and months
4) If I had children, I wouldn't want anyone raising them, even if it was just for two weeks
5) I wouldn't want to have to go to some strangers house and have to clean it, let alone, live in their house.

It's safe to say you won't see me on a reality show anytime soon, even though I love watching them and watching people make complete fools of themselves.

1 comment:

pack of 2 said...

We saw it...that chick is crazy!

Can't wait to see her freak out next week.

She is the poster child of the kind of people I think of when I think Right-Wing religious NUT JOB!

Shelly