Thursday, November 03, 2005

The Gym & Reflections

Last night Laura and I went to the gym to workout. We were both tired because we had also gone Tuesday night. (our schedule is to go M-W-F and Saturday) The gym was closed on Monday because they were doing something for Halloween. So we decided to go both Tuesday and Wednesday night. We were tired. We were working out next to each other and the machine next to me was free. I was about 7 minutes into my 30 minute workout when a lady stepped up to the machine next to me. I look over and about die because it's my freaking Doctor next to me. I finish my workout and step off. When I am walking back to my machine to wipe it down she recongizes me. She complemented me on my workout.

On Tuesday when I was at the gym I recongized a few JW's (Jehovah's Witness) that I know there. Of course they don't say anything to me. Well, as I was standing near the exit waiting for Laura to finish another JW came around the corner and saw me and smiled and said, "HI". She then realized WHO I was and stopped smiling and turned around. I wanted to say, "FUCK YOU" ,but then realized that would not be very Christian of me. I hate living in a town where I can barely go anywhere without seeing a JW. And they are always so fucking rude. These are people that I grew up with and have known me my entire life, or most of it. I guess I really cant' say anything when my own family won't even talk to me. My Mother has succeded in turning all family against me, even the non-JW's. An example: I am sure she went to my oldest nephews Mom and told her that I was putting pictures of my nephews on a sexually perverted website. (this website) Which, we all know is not true. Now, my nephews Mom won't even return my phone calls.

It's at times like this that my anger could get the best of me. It's times like this I need to take a deep breathe and calm down. My life is better without them anyway.

1 comment:

pack of 2 said...

I gotta tell ya...if heaven is going to be full of those kind of people, it's not where I want to be.

I suspect they are wrong about where they will land. I think God will be pissed that those types of "christians" treated his gay children this way...I don't think the hateful "christians" will be going anywhere NEAR heaven.