Wednesday, November 09, 2005

More About Me

Just a warning, this post is a little long. I found this "surfing" other blogs. I thought it was intersting. Made me do some thinking.

When was the last time you cried? On Sunday night after watching Extreme Makeover:Home Edition. Damn, I hate that show.
Have you ever faked sick? Yes, when I don't feel like going to work. Or, I did it a lot when I was in school.
What was the last lie you said? I really don't know...
Have you ever cried during a movie? Yes, usually the Hallmark commericals make me cry, so it would be safe to say I have cried during a movie

Who was the last person you couldn't take your eyes off of?
Laura

Have you ever been drunk?
I am sad to report that yes, I have been drunk on a few occasions

Have you ever tried drugs?
Yes, a couple times. It was stupid

Do you smoke?
Like a chimmney

What is your full name? Caroline Ann M.....

What is your blood-type o+

Have you ever been in a car accident? Yes, just one as the driver. It happened last June. We were hit by a semi-truck. Luckily we were not hurt, but the car was.

How old were you when you received your first kiss?
16

Who was your first kiss?
Tim R. (looking back, I don't know what I was thinking)

Have you ever had an online relationship?
Yes

Have you ever had phone-sex?
No

Have you ever been rejected by a crush? Yes, it was devesating

Have you ever made a prank phone call?
Too many to count when I was a teenager. My friends and I used to do that for fun. Caller ID has taken the fun out of that for the kids nowadays.

Have you ever said "I Love you" and not meant it? Yes..but what do you say when the other person is looking at you expecting you to say it also.

What's your favourite childhood memory?
Going to summer camp. It was some of the best times of my life. I learned so many things that I would have never learned sitting around the house watching tv

Is there anything that you have done that you regret?
Getting married.

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Exactly what I am doing now. A social worker

Have you ever had cybersex?
No

Do you believe in God?
Yes, although, my belief in God was questioned due to being raised a Jehovah's Witness. They make you think unless you are a JW, then you don't believe in the right God. I wasted several years of my life thinking God didn't love me.

Do you believe in love at first sight?
I think love comes after time.

Do you believe in karma? Yes

Who do you have a crush on? Faith Hill, Jennifer Aniston

What are you afraid of?
Fires, spiders and the house being broken into in the middle of the night

Are you religious?
I am spiritual

What person do you trust the most?
Laura

Who was your first boyfriend/girlfriend?
Dan Renzi. He was on the Real World: Miami. We went to Middle school and High School together. We dated during the 7th grade. Well, we were an item although the worst thing we did was hold hands. (we both know why now)

What is the meanest thing anyone has said about you?
My Mother has said numerous things to me that I could count as the meanest. But when she said, "I hate you" over the phone one day was probably the worst. I don't understand how she can say that to her child just because that child is gay.

What is the longest crush/relationship you have had?
I was married for 4+ years.

What is your greatest weakness?
Buying on an impulse

Do you get along with your family? I don't get along with my family due to me being gay. But I don't consider them my family now. Laura's family is also my family. And YES, I get along very well with all of them.

What kind of music do you like?
Anything except rap. Right now listening to Christmas music on the radio. (46 days left til Christmas)

Do you think you're attractive? Some days I do and some days I don't. Depends on if I am having a good hair day

Would you ever get a tattoo?
Yes, would love to get a dragonfly on my hip

Who makes you laugh? Laura and the many little voices she does. And watching our cats entertain themselves.

Have you ever broken a bone?
My middle finger when I was in middle school

What happens after you die?
You go to heaven

Do you watch or read the news?
Both...addicted to the news

If you could change your name, what would you change it to? I wouldn't want to change my name now. But when I was little, I hated my name. I can't think of any of the names I liked then.

If you could go back in time to one point in your life, where would you go? When my Grandmothers were alive. They were the sweetest people

If you could change anything about yourself, what would you change? My weight...(working on that now)

Have you ever gone skinny dipping? Yes, when we were little we had a cabin at a lake and we would go skinny dipping. Plus, we did it at summer camp.

Have you ever played strip poker? No, but I have played stip Monopoly.

What’s the biggest argument you've ever gotten into?
I have had several big arguments. I got into one with my ex-husband and left the house for a couple hours. Had never done that before.

Have you ever bitten someone? No

When's your birthday?
May 29

Do you remember your dreams?
Yes, and they are very vivid. Laura wonders sometimes about me when I tell her my dreams. They are weird sometimes.

Have you ever been in love?
Yes

Are you a morning person or a night person? I am a night person

Have you ever been to the hospital? Been to the ER several times, but never had to stay overnight in the hospital

·
Do any medical problems run in your family? Don't know, I am adopted

Have anyone ever been disowned from your family? Do I count? They disowned me about a year and a half ago for being gay.

Have you ever had a nightmare?
Not that I remember

Would you ever participate in a threesome? No

Would you ever pay for a prostititue? Not only no, but HELL NO.

Have you ever mooned or flashed someone?
Yes, my brother dared me when I was like 5 to moon my Grandmother. I did it and as I was running off trying to pull up my overalls, she caught up to me and spanked me. Damn my brother..he was always getting me into trouble.

Have you ever cheated on your bf/gf?
No

Have you ever laughed so hard you peed in your pants? No

Have you ever written a love letter? Yes, many of them

Have you ever been in a fistfight?
No

Do you usually prefer books or movies?
I love books, but I really love movies

Who is your favourite person to talk to?
Laura..she always makes me laugh

Who is always able to cheer you up when you're sad?
Laura

Would you ever have sex before marriage?
Well, Laura and I can't get married and we have had sex, so the answer would be yes.

Who do you talk to most on the phone? I talk on the phone all day to clients, so when I get home I don't usualy talk on the phone. It used to be my Mom. We would talk2-3 a day.

Do you have a secret that you're ashamed of?
Yes

Have you ever gotten detention? I think I intentionally got one in high school because I never had and I wanted to see what it was like

How do you vent your anger? Blog

Have you ever been on a diet?
Too many to count. Now, I have changed my lifestyle

Would you ever date someone younger than you? Older than you?
I have done both. I perfer them to be a little older then me.

Have you ever hated someone?
Yes.

Do you prefer talking on the phone or online?
Both

Do you consider yourself popular?
I don't know..have never thought about it

What is your favourite book?
The Prince of Tides

Do you have a collection of anything?
Dragonflys

Are you happy with the person you are becoming? Now I am. Two years ago I wasn't. I hated myself and it was because I was not being truthful to who I was

Are you a different person now then you were 5 years ago?
Completly different. All good though

What do you see yourself as being in 5 years from now?
Hopefully starting a family with Laura

Are you happy with the life you have?
I have never been happier. I love coming home in the evenings. I couldn't ask for more in a partner. Laura is the best. (And I try to tell her every chance I get)

2 comments:

Sublime said...

Lol! That was long... fun though.

I'm back again, because I forgot to ask if you'd be interested in joining my new PC Club? See the entry I posted on my blog today for more info.

Let me know! It could be fun...
Take care,
Sublime

pack of 2 said...

Great list!
I'm glad you found happiness in spite of your family pressures!

Laura sounds wonderful!

Shelly