Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Extreme Baby Names

I have heard of some weird baby names. But this by far is the strangest I have ever seen. There is a couple out there that have named their baby "Google". Apparently the Dad loves the search engine and loves to use it. So, they named their baby Google. I didn't believe it until I read this article. Read for yourself.

www.news.com.au/story/0,10117,16978909-401,00.html

On another side note. I just read that Andrea Yates (the one that killed her 5 children several years ago in Texas) is getting a new trial. Well, isn't that a waste of money. Didn't she admit to killing them? I don't care if they said you were mentally insane. You would think after killing one or two you would snap out of it and realize what you are doing. I think she should be put to death. Those poor little babies did not deserve to be tortured in that way. I hope that after she does die she burns in hell for what she has done.

(getting off soapbox now)

1 comment:

Sublime said...

Caroline,

Poor kid! How terrible that parents would name a child Google.... Better start saving for that name change now...lol.

You think Andrea Yates would be content to rot in jail from all the guilt, not trying to get a new trial. I saw this '60 minutes' type of show a few months ago that talked about websites where you can go to 'date' women that are in prision. They talked about Andrea Yates on the show and said she is among the women who get the most 'date requests'. Sickening....

Take care,
Sublime