Monday, October 03, 2005

US

Laura and I had such a great weekend. It started out Friday night with just hanging out at home watching tv. We retired early to bed since as always, by Friday night we are worn out from the week before. We got up early Saturday and went to some garage sales. I don't usually like going to garage sales, but this was fun this day. I still find it amazing the "junk" that people out thinking others will want it. Oh well.. Then we went back to the house and just hung out. It was so nice.

We really needed a weekend just for us. It seems that since school started, our weekends have been filled with running here and there to get everything done over the weekend. Yesterday as I mowed the yard she worked on her lesson plans. As I was mowing the back yard, every once in a while I would look up and we would both smile at each other. Words were not needed. It was wonderful. We sat and talked last night about what the future holds for us and how we want the future to play out. (can't tell you all the details now..maybe later)

And all we kept thinking was....19 more days til Flordia. We are so ready. The 22nd will not come soon enough.

2 comments:

pack of 2 said...

Sounds like you have a great life...me too!

Congratulations!:)

Shelly

Sublime said...

Nice to hear of happiness in all the simply forms it can take.

Take care,
Sublime