Tuesday, October 04, 2005

All About Me

Here's a little about me...

10 years ago: I was getting ready to get married. I got married in Nov. 95. I was working at at book store and was wondering why I was so depressed when it should have been the happiest time of my life.

5 years ago: I was seperated from my husband and struggling financially. I had already been "kicked" out of the church for the first time and was struggling with those feelings. I was also exploring my feelings for women.

One year ago: I was getting ready for the job interview for where I am working now. I was working at a job that over worked me and under paid me. I was also enjoying getting ready to celebrate the holidays for the first time.

Yesterday: I was talking with a client about why they think they are drinking too much.

5 songs I know all the words to:
1) "Friends" by Michael W. Smith
2) "I like it, I love it" by Tim McGraw
3) "Cry" by Faith Hill
4) "Wake me when September Ends" by Green Day
5) "Remember When" by Alan Jackson

5 snacks
1) Cheetos Puffs
2) Oh Henry
3) Chips and Salsa
4) Key Lime Bars
5) Chips and Sassy Salsa

5 Things I would do with $100 Million Dollars
1) Take Laura to Hawaii for one month
2) Buy us a vacation home in Hawaii while we are there
3) Pay off her parents and sisters homes and buy them vacations homes in the destination of their choice
4) Open a No Kill Animal Shelter in the country
5) Have a baby

5 Places I would run away to
1) Hawaii
2) Northern Minnesota (boundary waters)
3) Cayman Islands
4) Italy
5) Some deserted island with Laura

5 Things I would never wear
1) A girdle
2) A bonnet
3) High heels
4) Cowboy boots
5) Anything Pink

5 Favorite TV Shows
1) The Amazing Race
2) Cold Case
3) The Biggest Loser
4) Little House on the Prairie (shh..don't say anything)
5) Survivor

5 Greatest Joys
1) Listening to Laura laugh
2) Our nephews
3) Holding a cat and watching them sleep
4) Waking up to Laura kissing my back
5) Watching the sun go down in the evenings

5 Favorite Toys
1) The Game of Life (still love it after all these years)
2) The card game "Uno"
3) Super Mario Brothers
4) Video Poker
5) Frogger





1 comment:

pack of 2 said...

I was with you on ALL of your favorite shows until I saw...Little House on the Prairie...WTF;-)LOL...I agree on the rest though!

Shelly