Monday, October 17, 2005

Moment of Truth

In roughly 24 hours I will be sitting down to take my Kansas Social Work license test. (fingers crossed) Actually I am feeling very good about it. I studied most of the day yesterday. I studied so much (and out loud) that Laura now knows the Social Work Ethics in order and the stages of psychosocial development by Eric Erickson. The test is 4 hours long and there are 170 multiple choice questions. I will be utterly exhausted by the end.

On another subject...We are down to the final countdown (que song) for our trip. This past weekend we got all our shopping done. We are now planning what exactly we are going to do while we are down there. I know for sure Key West in on agenda. Also we found a place where you can swim with stingrays. I swam with stingrays in Cayman and I think Laura would love it as well. The other cool thing is when we went to get our travelers checks, American Express was having a special where if you buy at least $1000 in travelers checks you get a free plane ticket. Just what we needed for our next big vacation. We were talking about Maui next summer, so this makes it better looking every day.

Back to studying.

No comments: