Monday, October 17, 2005

Laura's movies vs Caroline's movies

1) Blue Demon
2) Undertow
3) Island of the Sharks

Ok. So we have Netflix, which is wonderful. But I can not continue to allow Laura to pick out movies. These three movies are just 3 examples of why she should not pick the movies. We watch 1/2 of Blue Demon last weekend and realized it was one of the dumbest movies ever made. EVER. Then this past weekend we watched Undertow. Again, this is one she saw on the previews and said, "put that on our list." The movie was 2 hours long. After the movie was over (yes we watched the whole thing), she looked at me and said, "that was a waste of 2 hours." Last week we struggled to watch Island of the Sharks. Now, it was originally put out on IMAX. I can imagine that it was great on that huge screen, but not on our 32' tv. We didnt' make it through all of it either.

On the other hand, the movies I have picked out have been wonderful.

So from now on, I will make all the choices for the movies. (I'll let you know how that turns out...)

1 comment:

pack of 2 said...

Did you watch Crash? How was it? I saw the cast on Oprah and the movie looked really good.

Angie