Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Driving

So, Laura hates my driving. She openly admits it. She was always a little uneasy about my driving before the wreck, but since the wreck she has no faith in my driving at all. I am not sure what that is all about. In my life I have had 2 speeding tickets and this was the first accident I've had while driving. Don't get me wrong, it was a major wreck. Being hit by a semi-truck is the scariest thing that has ever happened to me. One minute we are driving down the highway and hte next thing I know we are spinning out of control in traffic on a Friday evening. I don't know how no other cars hit us. The truck driver stopped and so did several other cars. When the police interviewed the truck driver he had 4 different stories. He told the police one story and then his insurance company 3 other stories. In the end, it was considered fault on both of ends, which means we file with our insurance company. But I still blame him 100%. I never left my lane and I didn't swerve at all. He moved over too soon and clipped the front of our car which sent us spinning.

So, since that day Laura does not like it when I drive. I dont' know if this is something she will ever get over. Before the wreck she always teased me when we would swerve while driving. She would say, "you almost killed us." After the wreck she looket at me and said, "you almost killed us for real this time."

Let's talk a little about her driving. She doesn't feel it's driving unless the gas pedal is completly on the ground. I am just as scared with her driving.

So, who drives the most? We decide on who is having a better day. If you're having a better day, then you are the passenger for the day.

1 comment:

pack of 2 said...

I always drive. I am a freak about being a riding with anyone!