Thursday, September 22, 2005

Update on Ben & JetBlue landing

Well, I just got back from taking Ben to the vet. The did say that two of his back nails were torn out completly by the recliner. All I can say is ouch!!! My poor baby. This morning when I put him in the kennel to go to the vet he snuck out. I thought..shit I am never going to get him back in. Well, I was able to get him in there and we were off to the vet. He let me know all the way to the vet how angry he was at me and how much he hated riding in the car. The vet said that he didn't know if the claws would come back or not. They gave him a shot with pain medicine and antibotics. Plus, he needs antibotics for 10 days. And it's in pill form. Giving pills to cats are like trying to give them a bath. They hate it!! When Sophie-Cat got sick last winter I learned real fast how to give a cat a pill. They gave us this thing that is a pill shooter. It helps so they don't bite you. Tonight will be the first time I give it to him. Let's hope it goes ok. On the way home he talked the whole way. Again he was still not happy. When we got home and I carried him inside he got real quiet. When I opened the kennel he came out very slowly, but when he realized he was actually home, he ran. I hope he will come out tonight and not hate me too much.

Did anyone see the plane that landed in Los Angles last night. Laura and I watched it live. It was amazing. As we were watching it, my heart was racing. We both started cheering when they landed safely. It was cool. The hands of God came down and brought that plane to safety last night. It was an amazing thing to see.

1 comment:

pack of 2 said...

We cheered too.