Thursday, September 22, 2005

The "LIST"

You know, we all have these lists. Laura and I were talking last night about our "lists". It's the list of who you are allowed to sleep with if the opportuntiy came about. I have 3 on my list, and here they are:

1) Faith Hill--First of all she is beautiful. And all the interviews I have seen with her she seems so "normal". The only time she would come off my list is if she cut her hair again. I hated her hair short. It is adorable in her latest video.

2) Jessica Simpson--I know she comes across as a "dumb blonde", but did you see her video for the song from the Dukes of Hazzard? OH MY GOD!!!! Enough said....

3) Oprah--She is such a strong, confident woman and she is very pretty. I loved her when she was overweight and I love her now. One of the greatest women alive today.

Who's on your list...??

1 comment:

pack of 2 said...

Jennifer Aniston
Charlize Theron
Michelle Pffifer

Shelly