Thursday, September 15, 2005

The Orange Bastard

Today is a typical fall day in the midwest. It is cloudly, rainy and cold. I love fall!! I really do. I love the cloudly, rainy days. And it was so damn hot and humid this summer, this is really feeling wonderful. We were able to sleep with the window open last night. I love those nights where it's cold in the room, but under the covers it's nice and cozy. All the cats were fighting to jump up in the window.

We have this one cat named Brady. Brady is, oh I would say 10 years old. All of our cats have distinct personalities. Brady is our homosexual cat. He is an orange tabby. He is not one of Laura's favorite and she often refers to him as "the orange bastard". He has always been an indoor cat, but he thinks we should let him outside. In order for us to know when he sneaks out the door we put a collar on him with a bell. (that just adds to his homosexual personality) Well, Brady loves to sleep with us at night. Laura hates it because he sleeps on my pillows and usually lays his feet on her pillow, and in turn her head. She gets to angry when he wakes her up with his feet. And she will usually look up at him and he is wide awake. I think he does it just to piss her off. Oh, and it's usually about 15 minutes before the alarm goes off. Well, I have never really had any problems with Brady at night and I have often defended him when she is angry at him. Well, last night he was sleeping on my pillow and his face was right next to mine and he let us this huge sneeze. Scared the shit out of me. Not only did it scare me, but my face was soaking wet from his sneeze.

It's safe to say, Brady, the orange bastard will not be sleeping with us tonight.

No comments: