Friday, September 16, 2005

Hollywood Stories of Interest

A couple of things have happened in Hollywood this week that should be noted.

1) Britney Spears has had her baby. WHO CARES!!!!! You would think she is the first woman to ever give birth. I think it's odd she had a c-section when she said just a few weeks ago she was sure she was going to have one. Think of how much money someone will get for the first photos of her little dear one. Why not donate the money instead to the disaster relief for Hurricane Katrina victims.

2) Sadly Kenny Chesney and Renee Z. have split. I first heard about this on the new this morning. I walked up the stairs and told Laura I had some bad news. I told her, and she just laughed. Her response was, "she is no island girl". I never saw the connection they had. He is so dark and tan and she is so pasty and pale. I thought I noticed some disconfront on his part in regards to the marriage when we saw him concert last month. :) I am sure we will hear all about the split on his next album. Kenny had written a song for her called "You had me at hello." I am sure the next song will be "You sold me at goodbye".

3) President Bush. I know it's not really "Hollywood", but oh well. So, he comes to us last night from New Orleans. And then to say the Government will foot the bill for rebuilding. I can understand wanting to help, but footing the entire bill. I don't understand that. Don't you think the US people should have had some say in it? The estimates are now $200 billion. I can't even comprehend that much money.

4) Danny Bonaduce. He now has a reality show on VH1 on Sunday nights. It's called "Breaking Bonaduce". Very interesting show. He really is showing all his dirty laundary. The show focus' on the martial therapy he and his wife are going through. You see, he had an affair. Oh, and throw in some drugs and alcohol and it makes it very intersting. When I see his wife and the way she acts, I have just one word...CO-DEPENDANT. But it's still intersting for a Sunday night show.

No comments: