Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Light of the World

One of the responses I received a few days ago, I was reminded of "The Course in Miracles". It made me think of Marianne Williamson who has done several writings based on the course in miracles. I went to Marianne's website today and found something that is truly wonderful. It's a small movie about being the light in the world. I think I had lost my focus there for a few days and the response about the course in miracles brought me back to earth and healthly thinking. Watch this movie for yourself.

www.lightmovie.com

1 comment:

Sublime said...

That was beautiful, I've never seen it before. I was crying by the third frame.

Thank you for sharing, I've been a wreck for the past few days. This served as a good reminder for me.

Take care today,
Sublime