Monday, September 26, 2005

Fall TV

So, the reruns have finally stopped and the new shows are on. Thank God because I was tired of reruns. Here are some of my favorite new and returning shows:

Cold Case--this is one of those brillant shows. You never know "whodunit" until the very end. I have tried many times to guess, but I am always wrong. And I love how the show is set around music from that time. It's just one of those great shows.

Extreme Makeover:Home Edition--I love this show. It just amazes me how they can build a house in 7 days from the ground up. Last night was the season premiere. It was great seeing a solider and his family get a new house. And they put in a 600 gallon acquariam. It was awesome. It was actually used as a wall to seperate one room from another. It never fails..I cry every time.

Surface-- This was a new show that came on last Monday. It's about these sea creatures that have come alive in the water and are attacking. It was pretty good. Not bad for a Monday night.

Super Nanny-- Ok, I don't have kids and often when I am watching this program I rethink having kids, but it's such a good show. I love Nanny Jo. She is great and I don't think I could handle the kids she tries to tame. And I love her English accent.

Wife Swap-- Another one of those shows where anything can happen. Last week the two Mothers got into a fist fight. It was great. I don't know how the producers do it, but they find two families that are completly different in every aspect and they have the wives switch places for two weeks. It gets good sometimes.

1 comment:

pack of 2 said...

I love the last two shows that you listed.

We don't have kids either & when I watch the nanny show, I am glad:)
lol


Shelly