Friday, March 13, 2009

Surprise!!

I am home!!

I will do a more detailed post tomorrow, but I wanted to let everyone know I arrived (as well as all my belongings and the babies) to my new town. When I got here I hooked up my digital box converter and there was nothing. It couldn't pick up on any channels. So I called the cable company hoping that they could squeeze me in. They were wonderful and were here within an hour.

I HAVE CABLE TV AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, S is on her way here right now and then we are going to get some dinner and then I will probably crash.

More tomorrow.....

4 comments:

Bobbie said...

Yaaaay have fun unpacking. Did the animals survive everything ok

Lynilu said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a fabulous weekend!!!

MJ said...

Glad you made it. Have fun getting settled in.

Julie said...

Yay! Can't wait to hear about the first few days in the new place!