Thursday, February 26, 2009

Tired

I am so tired. This is progress from last week since I was ready for the week to be over by 9am on Monday. So, I think it's pretty good that I made it all the way to Thursday before becoming overwhelmingly tired. This morning when I got up it was dark, gray and raining outside. It didn't help that the cats didn't even move when I got out of bed and stayed there until I walked out the door. When I came home this evening Bonk was in the exact same spot. I wonder if she even got off the bed today?

I am looking forward to having almost a week off when I move. Starting a new job is always very tiring, so I decided to start on a Thursday. I will only have to work 2 days and then have a weekend. This will give me time to get used to my new house as well as the pets. I know we will all be happy when we are living in a bigger space. Sophie and the cats will have more room to run and Sophie can bark all she wants without me worrying about a neighbor complaining.

This morning S called me on her way to work just to say good morning and that she loved me. She is so sweet and every day I am thankful that she is in my life. I am so damn lucky.

7 comments:

beans said...

Good for thinking that new job schedule through. Seems I always give myself exactly NO time between jobs . . .your way seems like it will work out well.

I am excited about your adventures. Please tell me again what kind of folks you will be working with in the hospital?

Lynilu said...

Tell Bonk that I did the same thing today. :D Well, except it was the couch, not the bed.

I'm glad you've taken a few days, too. It will give you time to get settled, unpack and feel like it is home before you go to work. The Kids will enjoy having you home while they adjust, too.

Hey, I have a news flash for you. Susan is pretty lucky, too. :)

Bobbie said...

I am tired also. I didnt move to much from the loveseat. I missed about your job too could you please email or post again about it.

MJ said...

I could use a new job about now...I'm a little jealous about having time off and an exciting new job to start.

Caroline said...

beans--i will be working in a very small hospital (only 25 beds), so I will be working with everyone that is admitted there.

lynilu--s always asks me to read me my blog and the comments and when i read her your comment she said, "yes, i am very lucky." i am glad i will have a few days to get settled and allow the babies to know that they are safe there

bobbie--i will do a post in the next few days about my job

mj--in just one month i will have a new house, new job, new car. i really feel like i am getting a whole new start on life.

jenmaree said...

Good idea on starting work on a Thursday!

Monogram Queen said...

You are BOTH Lucky!!!!