Sunday, November 30, 2008

Another Lazy Day

I am enjoying another lazy day. I spent all of yesterday in my PJ's and enjoyed a couple naps. We've been getting a little bit of snow all weekend and it is just beautiful outside. There is something so romantic about the first snowfall of the year and I wish I could have shared the evening with Susan. I have a feeling we will be together for the first snowfall next year. :)

There have been a lot of benefits to me down sizing this year and this is the best one:
I just love my view out my front window. Sometimes I forget that I live in the middle of the city.

It's official.....I am addicted to Facebook. I have had a Facebook page for 2 years, but it's just been in the last couple of weeks where I have been spending more and more time on it. I have even talked Lynilu into having a Facebook page. It took me months and months to talk her into blogging and I think it's funny that it only took me about a week with Facebook. Is anyone else addicted to Facebook?

Today is my parents 40th wedding anniversary. I love that my parents hung in there when times were tough and have made it to this day. 40 years...that is a long time together. A few weeks ago Susan and I were talking about how hard I tried to make things work with Laura and she said she loved how I was not willing to just give up. The fact that my parents are celebrating their 40th anniversary shows me where I learned that when you love someone and make a vow to make it work, you actually do that. Thank you Mom and Dad and Happy 40th Anniversary. I love you.

3 comments:

Audra said...

I'm starting to get addicted to facebook. lol

Lynilu said...

I love those snowy pictures. So pretty. I can't wait to have a REAL snow here. All we've had is some barely-covering-the-ground types. We have storms in the forecast off and on over the next couple weeks, so I'm hoping!

And about facebook .... Caroline, you are so, SO bad! I must learn to say NO. But not yet!! Nah, as long as I'm having fun, you will be forgiven, always!! ;)

MJ said...

I have a facebook page but really know nothing about it other than I check up on my niece every now and then.