Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Random Photos

Here are some random pictures from the last couple of days:
I decided this year to put up some decorations at work. Actually, it was Susan who suggested it when we were shopping a couple weeks ago. It may be hard to believe, but Susan loves the holidays even more then me.


This is one of the posters up at work the shows what happens when you smoke:
This poster really helps me not want to smoke.


One of my neighbors cut a hole in their blinds so their cat could see out:
I thought this was pretty funny. Notice the tail sticking out at the end.


I love my walks with Sophie in the evening. The fall colors are so pretty right now.


Here is a random picture I took of myself:



I am working on a post that relates to trust. I know what I want to say....now I just need to have the courage to put it out there.

4 comments:

MJ said...

great pics...love the boo one

Renaissance Woman said...

great pictures!

Minnesota Nice said...

The cat peep-hole is HILARIOUS!

Erika said...

Cute pics! Good Luck on quitting smoking! YOU CAN DO IT! :o) I quit smoking almost 3 years ago next month, it was definitely a challenge but I got through it and now I treat myself to a cigarette once or twice a year--like on New Years Eve or in Vegas...or a special event like that. It takes a lot of strength and willpower! I have faith in you!! :o) I'm glad I found your blog--I enjoy reading it! Happy Halloween!