Friday, October 24, 2008

Countdown

I really think my body is punishing me for smoking for all those years. I woke up this morning with a yeast infection. The only time I have ever gotten a yeast infection is when I have taken antibiotics; which I have not taken in a while. What a lovely weekend this is going to be. I guess it's good that Susan and I are not going to see each other. She is pretty tired from her first week in her new position. With my pleasant surprise this morning, I guess a weekend by myself would be best.

I found this MeMe on another blog and liked it. Let me know if you do this MeMe on your blog. Enjoy!

Ten Things I Wish I Could Say to Ten Different People Right Now
1. You are the best of the best.
2. I wish you had not moved away.
3. Thank you for having faith in me.
4. I never liked kissing you.
5. You're still my best friend.
6. You really are an asshole.
7. You have a wonderful daughter.
8. Why can't you leave me alone?
9. I am proud of you.
10. Please, just do your job.

Nine Things About Myself
1. My favorite number is 11.
2. I have not been on vacation in more then 2 years.
3. I wish I was left handed.
4. It has been more then 2 months since I purchased any songs from iTunes.
5. I am so happy that I don't have a yard to take care of.
6. I wish I had an iMac.
7. I remember all my dreams
8. I don't know if I will ever have children.
9. I miss having a church family.

Eight Ways to Win My Heart
1. Kindness
2. Softness
3. Good Kisser
4. Loves my babies
5. Being romantic
6. Enjoys Little House on the Prairie reruns
7. Likes to travel
8. Likes to hold hands

Seven Things That Cross My Mind a Lot
1. How are my nephews
2. I really need some new clothes
3. I need to lose about 50 pounds
4. Do my nephews think of me or even remember me?
5. I love Susan
6. Will we get a lot of snow this year?
7. I should blog about this

Six Things I Do Before I Fall Asleep
1. Shave legs
2. Walk Sophie
3. Brush teeth
4. Read email
5. Get my lunch ready
6. Make sure front door is locked

Five People Who Mean a Lot (in no particular order!)
1. Lynilu
2. My nephews
3. Susan
4. MJ (she did convince me to quit smoking and is my personal cheerleader)
5. My co-worker L.

Four Things I'm Wearing Right Now
1. T-shirt
2. Sweat Pants
3. Socks (it's actually kind of chilly)
4. Undies

Three Songs I Listen to a Lot
1. Let's Make a Memory~Bon Jovi
2. Calling You~Blue October
3. Secret Garden~Bruce Springsteen

Two Things I Want to Do Before I Die
1. Move to the country
2. Have either a wedding or commitment ceremony

One Confession
1. I don't know if I will ever get over what my family has done.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great list. Yeast infections are yucky.

MJ said...

Interesting..knew some and didn't know others.

traci said...

I like this alot. It's been so hard to blog lately, I may borrow it. You're doing a good job my dear. I don't know if I'll ever get over what happened to me either. (sigh)

Minnesota Nice said...

Please, just do your job.

Bwahahaa! Yep, I feel ya on that one! Every office seems to have one of those.