Wednesday, May 14, 2008

4

I saw this on a couple blogs and since I really don't have that much to talk about today, I decided to do this MeMe.

4 things I did 10 years ago: (1998)
1. Bought a house
2. Went on a cruise
3. Brought a tiny black puppy home that I found on the street who now comes to the name Sophie
4. Went off the pill in hopes of getting pregnant.

4 things I did 5 years ago: (2003)
1. Got fired from a job that I hated
2. Welcomed my 3rd nephew
3. Turned 30
4. Started the job where I met Laura

4 things I did yesterday
1. Went to the dentist
2. Went to a health fair
3. Found out my cholesterol is 144; which is very good
4. blogged

4 shows I love to watch
1. The Amazing Race
2. Work Out
3. Survivor
4. ER

4 things I love to do
1. Take pictures
2. Hang out with friends
3. Swim
4. Travel

Let me know in the comments section if you decide to play along.

2 comments:

One Messed Up Chick said...

I did it, I was bored at 5am in the morning :) Have a great day!

Julie said...

Me too.